In case you are triggered with an Office 365 issue of not sending any messages from my account, you are in a big mess that needs instant action to continue the operations. The issue mostly lies in either the Internet connectivity or the configuration setting. Before you follow the steps below, do check your Outbox if the message is not hidden there.
Have You Configured Your Account?
- Your Office 365 indicates an error message justifying that there are no files to send or receive in case you haven’t configured your profile.
- Hit on the section of files and follow it up with the account settings for opening the file window. You must hit on the new section from the emails.
- Snap over the required information for setting up the data. It by default logs you towards the server and delivers a test-mail for ensuring the working of account.
- After you have made the changes, go for the button for sending in the receiving tab.
Is The Setting In Your Office 365 Appropriate?
- Mark a check in your MS account for verifying that the entire information is appropriate.
- Go into the files and choose the e-mail for displaying the rolls of the account available.
- Search for the repair link in case you want the Office 365 to configure automatically.
- Goo for changing the settings of mail-server that would include your user and code.
Is Your Network Connections Perfect?
- Internet connectivity is valid for the email to be sent.
- Launch your Web browser and ensure that the website can be opened.
- It is also possible that your Office 365 Account has been set to the offline mode. Change it there and then.
- If the status is shown as connected, perform the functions well.
If you are carrying any further related problems, before placing them in front of us, ask our technicians to help you with the problem entirely. Before any further ado, dial Office 365 Technical Support Number and rest assuredly for the lifetime. We are here for your support to bring you easy and relevant solutions at a really speedy pace.